Product Appreciation: Caudalíe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This week, I’d like to take a moment to praise a new addition to my life that may not seem as though it’s a big deal, but has made all the difference in the world. Caudalíe is my new favorite product. What is it exactly? It’s a number of facial cleansing products.

I know exactly what you’re thinking, and you’re right. These expensive products were out of my range as well before I picked up a sample one day in Sephora. But now, I’m addicted to these products and I’ll never go back to my old, tired Neutrogena.

These have been my beauty secret for the past month and a half, and now I see why this French brand is adored by so many. It consists of all-natural products with ethical ingredients.

I’ve been using their Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Moisturizing Sorbet, Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream, and Gentle Cleansing Milk.

Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, $79

Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, $39

Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream, $42

Gentle Cleansing Milk, $28

As someone who suffers from dry and sensitive skin, I really can’t push this set of products enough. I don’t normally highlight products, but this is truly a set I believe in. Caudalíe is a beautiful brand that has done so much for my skin, and it can do the same for yours! Give them a try, first with some of their travel sizes, and see what you think of this incredible set of products.

I'm a Film and Television major in the college of Communications with a minor in Women's Studies at Boston University. I'm from Louisville, Kentucky. Find me on Instagram: @taylormedford_19
Giana Grimaldi is the Integrated Marketing Director at Her Campus Media, overseeing client services and campaign execution for leading national brands across the company’s digital, experiential and community platforms. Prior to joining Her Campus Media, Giana assisted with the development and implementation of several PR campaigns in the energy, financial services and nonprofit sectors as an Account Coordinator on the Public Relations team at Rasky Partners. Giana attended Boston University, where she studied Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and was also a chapter president of Her Campus at BU. Giana loves all things music, social media, food, and reality TV. When she's not at work, you can find her at the gym, watching Netflix, making the perfect Spotify playlist, or spending hours scrolling through TikTok videos. Follow her on Instagram @_gianamaria.