This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This week’s fashionista Preyaa Docu is not letting the freezing temps keep her from dressing up in style! Preyaa, who is a sophomore in SMG, knows how to suit up for any occasion. Looking trendy and chic in the outfit here, the coed combines a more feminine look with one of the recent staples in men’s fashion.    

Bundled up in her black puffer jacket from Zara, Preyaa shows us how to rock a little black dress with, you guessed it, Timberlands. Originally designed and worn by men as a rugged work boot, girls have been taking this trend by storm. Fashionistas are incorporating the boots into their personal wardrobe in a variety of ways. This type of footwear is the perfect addition to any outfit, if you’re looking for a durable yet fashion forward shoe.        

Strutting down the Esplanade in a Brandy Melville dress with tights, low socks, and a scarf from Nordstrom, Preyaa is dressed perfectly to plow through the day. The best part about this particular look is that it can work all day and all night. Just substitute the Timbs for a cute pair of sleek booties and you’re ready to step out and conquer the evening!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.