My Favorite Celebrity Looks From This Year's NYFW

For a week in September, the most fashion-savvy celebrities, influencers, and it-girls join together for a common cause—to sit beside the catwalk and admire the most coveted works of the high fashion world. 

But, just as glamorous as the fashion on the runway is the fashion beside it. The unspoken race for ‘best-dressed guest’ is on everyone’s radar. While all ladies put their best efforts forward, a few stole the show(s).

1. 1. Lily Aldridge

Lily attended the Ralph Lauren show in a pearlescent white ensemble. An elegant choice for the show she was attending, as this look was simple, chic, and classic. She proves we could all use a little white clothing after Labor Day. 

2. 2. Shailene Woodley   

If anyone could pull off a black satin hat at the Harper’s Bazaar party, it would be Shailene. The dress was a twist on the classics, with a slightly edgy vibe— the perfect mix for this post-runway outing. 

3. 3. Suki Waterhouse and Emily Ratajkowski

The duo, sitting front row at Proenza Schouler, wowed in black color block dresses. While Emily opted for a simple strap sandal and sequined clutch, Suki paired her outfit with a mule and metallic purse. 

4. 4. Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka’s looks never fall short of exquisite! This black, structured midi dress puts a twist on the classic with its midriff design. Paired with a chic gold box bag, the look is a perfect fit for the Oscar de la Renta show. 

5. 5. Zendaya

Taking a twist on workwear, Zendaya opted for a pant and vest top ensemble. The simple look was made for sitting front row at Vera Wang. 

6. 6. Karlie Kloss

This off-duty model brought a pop of color to the front row of Carolina Herrera. Accessorized with a leather belt, this one-shoulder dress was a twist on the classic.

7. 7. Hailey Bieber

Hailey attended the Bvlgari party in an Alexander Wang runway piece. Her funky hairstyle and accessories dressed up this simple dress. 

8. 8. Gigi and Bella Hadid

The supermodel sister duo shined in metallic at the Tommy Hilfiger show. With Gigi in a fitted jumpsuit and Bella rocking leather pants, their coordinated outfits debuted their personal style.

9. 9. Victoria Justice

Victoria’s look was perfectly accessorized for attending the Rebecca Minkoff show. The white boots and handbag brought her monochrome outfit to life. 

10. 10. Suki Waterhouse 

Suki wore an elegant black jumpsuit to the Self Portrait show. The black lace top and square neckline make this jumpsuit so unique and flattering on her. 

Even though these ladies strutted beside the catwalk, their looks did not fall short of the chic nature of NYFW! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!