This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I don’t really have much of a bucket list, but something that is a must-do in my life is to visit every Disney park out there. There are so many differences park-to-park, and in naming myself one of the biggest Disney fans, I think it’s something I need to do. Not only can I see Disney with influences from different cultures, but I would take time to visit the country they are located in as well. Currently, there are parks in Florida, California, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and the newest one is in Shanghai. There’s also a cruise line and a resort in Hawai’i; these two aren’t really on my must-do list, but they’re something I’d also love to experience.

I’ve been to Disney World in Florida a few times, and the most recent trip was two summers ago (too long in my opinion!). Obviously, I want to go back again and again, possibly hiding myself in Cinderella Castle and living out the rest of my days there. The next most feasible option for travel would be Disneyland in California since it’s within the United States. It’s not nearly as expansive as Disneyworld, but it provides a lovely time nonetheless. However, California isn’t my top priority on my Disney wish-list (though it is a close second).

I would do absolutely anything to go to Disneyland Paris. Since middle school, I became weirdly obsessed with Paris, as most girls at one time are. It has remained a top destination spot for me since, as I know a ton of random information about the city and want to fulfill my childhood dream of seeing it. And now that there’s a Disney resort there…well, it just has to happen! Although it is pretty Americanized, I still think it would be neat to see Disney from a more Parisian perspective. Plus, there’s a hotel that allows you to receive all the typical Disney-hotel commodities like Fastpass, but is also located at the park entrance! You can see the park from right outside your window!

Next up on my list is Tokyo Disney. One of the Instagrammers I follow (@BrennaHayes_) moved from working in Disneyworld to Tokyo Disney, and is absolutely loving the transition. Everything there is super-cute and has a touch of Kawaii flare, without losing its inert Disney-ness. Unlike Disneyland Paris which has a castle built to mimic Sleeping Beauty Castle in California, Tokyo Disney follows in Florida’s footsteps with their own Cinderella Castle. However, Tokyo Disney is not owned by The Walt Disney Company – the Company has creative liberties but is mostly operated by The Oriental Land Company. I’ve also had an interest in visiting other places in Japan, including their various animal cafés (there’s one with hedgehogs!) and Nara Park.

As for Hong Kong and Shanghai, I’m not sure which I’d rather visit first. I’d most likely head to Shanghai, as it’s the newest addition to the Disney parks and I’ve heard a lot of cool things about the attractions there. For instance, there’s a TRON Lightcycle Power Run, which is an indoor rollercoaster that allows you to ride on the TRON motorcycles. It looks super high-tech and thrilling! Hong Kong also offers many unique experiences, so trust me when I say I can’t really choose one over the other.

Whichever park I’m lucky enough to go to next, I definitely won’t complain. I would even love to be able to travel from country to country and stop by each Disney location, but that seems a bit far-fetched (travel is expensive enough without the cost of park admission!). I just have a lot of hopes and dreams when it comes to Disney, and one day I’d like to fulfill one of my more obtainable dreams by going to each destination!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Francesca is currently studying human physiology in the beautiful city of Boston. She loves to curl up with a good book or watch a Disney movie any chance she gets.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.