Meet Cutie Stefan Toussaint

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Stefan Toussaint may be the most down-to-earth guy at BU. Hailing from Long Island, this 19-year-old is currently in CAS, majoring in Biology with a specialization in Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, and Genetics.         

When he isn’t fencing with the BU Fencing Club or working for BU Dining Services on campus, you can find Stefan doing what he loves most: hanging out with his friends, playing video games and just having a good time. “I like going to the Public Gardens. I just like the view of it: the ponds, the ducks swinging around. It’s really relaxing…especially in the winter with all the Christmas lights” explains Stefan as we watch Old School on the TV in his dorm room.

This tennis lover, video game player, and violinist (for 11 years! Talk about commitment…) is also a huge Tumblr and Astrology lover. “Even though my Sun Sign is an Aries, I agree that my Moon Sign is Pisces. My personality definitely resembles Pisces.” When asked where he figured out his Moon sign from: “Tumblr, of course. I find everything there,” assured Stefan. “Did you know if I was a drug, I’d be crystal meth?!”

Not only is Stefan up to do anything with the opposite sex, but he also admits that his guilty pleasure is The Vampire Diaries. “I’m definitely Team Damon.” His girlfriend gave me even more proof stating, “Three seasons in one day! He’s seriously addicted.” Amazing as he already sounds, when asked about his favorite chick flick, instantly Stefan answered with A Walk to Remember (OMG SHANE WEST!). His ideal date would be going paintballing and then finishing with a picnic on the beach, “because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love picnics?” Stefan jokes.

Honestly, Stefan is okay doing whatever and just likes to live in the moment. Although he’s taken, he will exclaim that his celebrity girl crush is the one and only, Scarlett Johansson. He loved Pitch Perfect claiming, “That movie was ON POINT” (emphasis on the “on point”).

His favorite class he’s taken at BU is Systems Physiology and the worse was Philosophy. “The reading was so dense and boring; I couldn’t get into it,” Stefan explained. But, his favorite thing about BU is its diverse culture. “At home, I didn’t know of that many cultures but here, there’s just a plethora of international people.”

With that complicated and long major to his down-to-earth attitude, we can expect a lot from Stefan in the future, so keep an eye out ladies!

Jomarie "Jo" Polanco is a sophomore at Boston University studying Nutritional Sciences in Sargent College. She loves everything about health and nutrition and sees herself helping to stop the obesity epidemic in her future. To read more from Jo, you can follow her personal health and nutrition blog at www.breathelivefit.blogspot.com!
Elyssa is a "New Yourker" who has somehow ended up in Boston. She is currently studying journalism at Boston University and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the BU branch of Her Campus! She also enjoys theatre, frozen yogurt, and obsessively watching "Dancing with the Stars." When not doing any of above, she can be found quoting "Pirates of the Caribbean."