Low-Key Ways to Show Your Christmas Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

While we might feel like that happy Christmas pug as soon as Thanksgiving is over, sometimes we need to keep our holiday spirit a little more reigned in. Here are some low-key ways you can show your love for Christmas all month long!

1. Nail Art

Nail art is a great way to show your spirit with subtlety. Small hints of green and red glitter add the tiniest bit of holiday cheer. Or, you can go with a classy red color and a gold accent nail.

2.  Plaid

Plaid is the perfect Christmas pattern with red and green built right in. Play up the Christmas colors by adding a forest green shirt, or keep it more subtle with a simple white or grey top.

3. Socks

Fuzzy socks are one of the best things about winter. Show your Christmas pride by letting them peek out the top of your boots. Even if you keep them hidden, you’ll still know they’re there!

4. Earrings

Jewelry is a great way to show your holiday cheer. Jingle bell earrings like these are small, but still festive! Wear your hair up to show them off, or play them down by letting your hair cover them somewhat.

5. Jumpers

Clever Christmas jumpers are a warm and fun way to show your love of the holidays. While ugly Christmas sweaters are super fun, simpler designs are great for everyday wear, especially in early December.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.