Travel Airplane Sky Sunset
Travel Airplane Sky Sunset
Tessa Pesicka / Her Campus

Instagram Worthy AirBnBs to Daydream About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Obviously, with everything going on, travel plans are suspended for the time being. However, it can be a fun method of escapism to spend some time looking through unique, picturesque stays on Airbnb to save for another day.

Here are ten AirBnbs all over the world that would make the perfect Instagram photos.

Rio Dulce, Guatemala

This Airbnb offers a hostel-like setup, with two single beds and lower prices. Each bed has a private mirror, outlets, privacy curtain, and fan. Bathrooms are shared, WiFi is provided, and guests can also take advantage of lake access and paddleboard rentals.

Saint Victor La Coste, France

This quaint cottage is on the grounds of a castle built in the 16th century. While the decor matches the historic time period, modern comforts and a shared pool have been added.

Puerto Natales, Chile

Located in downtown Puerto Natales, this Airbnb is located within walking distance to the coast and main plaza. With enough beds for four guests, this would make the perfect family trip.

Tyresta National Park, Sweden

With the perfect location in Tyresta National Park, this house provides a 180-degree view over the ocean and a hot tub on the terrace for late-night stargazing. Up to 6 guests can stay in the house, but it would also make for a romantic getaway or adventurous trip with friends.

Mustasaari, Finland

Staying in a glass house is a once in a lifetime experience, and with heated glass, you’ll still have a clear view of the sky in the winter. Each house has a 180-degree view of the sea, and soundproof as well. To top it all of, guests are able to use the sauna and hot tub as well.

Puglia, Italy

There’s something so charming about the Italian countryside, and this Airbnb would be perfect for a relaxing spring break trip. Several cultural sites such as the caves of Castellana and the excavations of Egnazia are nearby as well.

Atlanta, Georgia

Named Airbnb’s #1 Most Wish-Listed Property in the World, this treehouse is definitely on my bucket list! The secluded property is an ideal getaway for 2, with its dreamy open-air bedroom and rope bridges. While it feels far from downtown, it’s actually located within city limits as well!

Joshua Tree National Park

Only 5 minutes from town and 5 minutes from the national park, this Airstream for 2 has everything you need for an unforgettable desert trip. Not only does it come equipped with a hot plate and cooking essentials, but it also has an outdoor shower and indoor bathhouse.

Oaxaca, Mexico

Casa Tiny is a minimal abode inspired by Henry David Thoreau’s “Walden.” Billed as a place to escape from society and live simply, this Airbnb would be a great way to relax and disconnect from the non-stop speed of modern life.

Terlingua, Texas

Located in a territory with a dark sky ordinance, the dome is an easily accessible off-grid location with unforgettable views of the night sky and an unobstructed view of the horizon for mesmerizing views of the sunrise and sunset. Big Bend National Park and Terlingua Ghost Town are both located 25 minutes away.

Though it may feel like things will never go back to normal, it is only a matter of time until they do. In the meantime, daydreaming about future plans and travels may help take your mind off of the present day.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Angelina is a sophomore at Boston University, majoring in Public Relations. Originally from the Bay Area, California, she is currently still adjusting to experiencing real seasons. Her hobbies include looking for cheap flights, listening to "Why'd You Push that Button," and going to Trader Joe's.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.