alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Hillel’s Hottest—Meet Dynnor Shebshaievitz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Originally from Brooklyn, New York, Dynnor Shebshaievitz is currently a junior in CAS majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Hebrew. Dynnor is on the Student Board of Hillel as the Director of Programming. Her role in Hillel is to help plan and coordinate events. Some of the events she has planned are bringing therapy dogs to students, Latkapalooza, the Welcome Back BBQ and so much more! Dynnor said the reason why she is involved in Hillel is because she loves helping and being a key person in BU’s Jewish Community. Another one of Dynnor’s responsibilities as a member of the Student Board is always partaking in discussions about Jewish life on campus and all other things related to Hillel, like Shabbat dinners and holiday events.

Dynnor can also be found on Bay State Road as an RA in an Upper Bay State Road Brownstone.

Her favorite part about being an RA is planning fun events, sending out emails, and updating her residents on things that are happening. When I asked Dynnor about the role she takes on as an RA she said: ”I try to have monthly events where I have open door hours, make cookies, and just talk with them about life. In general I’d like to say that I take any opportunity to meet new people.” The reason why Dynnor became an RA was because she loves helping others feel at home and making campus feel a lot less big intimidating. As someone who is very close to Dynnor, I can say that this is spot on. Dynnor is a caring person who only wants the best for people. Dynnor has helped me integrate myself in college life, and has eased my transition from high school to college.

Dynnor is a great person to know and anyone who has crossed paths with her knows that they’re lucky to have her. She has not only made a huge impact on BU’s Jewish Community, but the general community as well with her selflessness and dedication to making BU a better place.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Sally is a freshman at BU, trying to make waves and make it to class on time. Known to her friends back in Brooklyn, New York as the "Dutchess of Cambridge (Massachusettes)." She enjoys writing, painting, good books, and really fire memes. instagram: @sallyelbaz15
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.