Forget about that average cookie butter. Trader Joe’s huge selection brings you some lesser known food items that will leave you piling your shopping cart high. Look out for these eight great picks, and remember to bring your reusable bags!
1. Salted Caramel Gelato
For that sweet (yet salty) tooth, here is the gelato flavor you have always been craving.
2. Zucchini Fries
What better way to get in your vegetables at dinner?
3. Avocado Salsa, Pineapple Salsa, Peach Salsa
Essentially, it is a must to check out the salsa aisle.
4. "Maple Toffee" flavored sunflower seeds
Just give it a try.
5. "Peanut Butter and Jelly" nonfat yogurt
For when your heart says you are still in elementary school and your surroundings say you’re a full grown adult.
6. Cilantro and Jalapeno flavored hummus, or Mediterranean Hummus
Since this item is near the check out, you better not leave without it.
7. Cheddar cheese with Caramelized onions
Stop reverting to your usual shredded mozzarella cheese, and try something fancier.
8. Chocolate Babka
Try this treat with some “cawfee” over a “tawk” with friends.