Culture > News

Her Campus BU to host Ashley Graham Livestream in Collaboration with the NYT

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Join Her Campus BU for a watch party featuring an interview of model Ashley Graham this Sunday at 6pm. The event will be held in the Life Science and Engineering Building Room B01, and free food and free New York Times swag will be available.

Tickets are free, but attendees must RSVP beforehand.

Photo Credit: Allure 

Ashley Graham started her career as a model, and is now also a designer, author, and body activist. In addition, she has also designed a size-inclusive lingerie, clothing, and swimwear line, hosts her podcast “Pretty Big Deal,” and published A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty & Power Really Look Like in 2017.

Photo Credit: Hollywood Reporter

This livestream is held in partnership with The New York Time’s Get With The Times, which invites top journalists to interview famous individuals about contemporary issues students are affected by. Each event itself is hosted by a college campus, and the event is broadcast to other campuses across the country.

Joanna Nikas, The New York Times’s Fashion & Style editor, will be interviewing Graham about relatable issues such as culture, business, beauty, and the importance of empowerment.

Make sure to stop by this Sunday and watch with us here at HCBU!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets

Angelina is a sophomore at Boston University, majoring in Public Relations. Originally from the Bay Area, California, she is currently still adjusting to experiencing real seasons. Her hobbies include looking for cheap flights, listening to "Why'd You Push that Button," and going to Trader Joe's.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.