HCBU & Teen Vogue Present: Back to School Style Giveaway

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It’s that time of the year again–time for fresh school supplies, new dorm decor, updated class schedules, and a trunk of freebies from Teen Vogue? Yup, you heard us correctly, Her Campus BU is teaming up with Teen Vogue to make your transition back to school more fashionable than ever with a free trunk party this Thursday, September 19, in the GSU Link

Bring your friends and come find our table anytime from 9am to 3pm. The rules to our Back to School Style Game are simple: spin our HCBU prize wheel and then complete an accompanying social media challenge to claim your freebie. You’ll be walking out of the GSU with your new Revlon nail art or ASOS gift card in no time.

Other brands you can win include Vera Wang Fragrance, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Gillette Venus, Hurley, PacSun, Paul Frank, Keds, St. Tropez, LeSportsac, Murad, Toyota (no, we aren’t giving away cars), Secret, H&M, Big Star, Nasty Gal, Maubelline, Jimmy Choo, Garnier, Insidious 2, Burlington Coat Factory, and Olay Fresh Effects. Each prize has a unique social media challenge that you must complete to win, so get ready to be on your twitter game and make sure your social media profiles are public so we can see your posts.

Be sure to spread the word with #BTSS on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Tweet about the event with #BTSS for a chance to win at spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U where speakers such as Eddie Borgo and Amy Levin will be talking about how to break into the fashion industry. I’m talking to you COM! 

Don’t forget to RSVP to our Facebook event here! See you on #BTSS! 

Rebecca Shinners is a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and Photo Intern/Freelancer at O, The Oprah Magazine. She graduated from Boston University in 2014 with a BS in Journalism and concentration in Photojournalism. She got her start in magazines writing for Her Campus and was previously an Editor for both Her Campus BU and Her Campus Tulane. Her work has also appeared in Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue, Bustle.com, Hamptons Magazine, and Newsday. When Rebecca isn't busy writing and taking pictures, she can be found shopping, petting puppies, wearing the color mint, and going to concerts.More: http://rebeccashinners.weebly.com/
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.