This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Whether he’s helping a fellow peer start a club in the Student Association Office, directing and performing in the BU BosTones a cappella group, or immersed in the words of poetic geniuses, this campus cutie is leaving his imprint on Com Ave.  A Massachusetts native, Harry is a sophomore studying English and loves writing and reading poetry. His involvement on campus is spurred by his friendly personality and aim to meet new people.

Although his major is English, Harry’s passion is photography. Like a true entrepreneur, Harry has started a small photography business and takes head shots for actors, business professionals and senior portraits. After a recent visit to the MFA, he is inspired by the works of  Mario Testino and Harry’s dream job is to be a fashion photographer.

When Harry has a spare moment, he loves to escape to the serenity of the Boston Commons and jam to the beat of James Taylor’s “Fire and Rain” (currently his most played song on his iPod). Harry admits that his guilty pleasure is cooking. He claims that he has successfully  “made ramen without the packets”. Harry’s ideal date is simple and includes staying in and watching a movie with his girlfriend.

So, the next time you see Harry on campus be sure to pass along a friendly wave. 

Elyssa is a "New Yourker" who has somehow ended up in Boston. She is currently studying journalism at Boston University and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the BU branch of Her Campus! She also enjoys theatre, frozen yogurt, and obsessively watching "Dancing with the Stars." When not doing any of above, she can be found quoting "Pirates of the Caribbean."