Hannah LeBlanc (COM ’18)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Meet Hannah LeBlanc, the raccoon-loving, Massachusetts native who is HCBU’s newest E-board member!

Hannah, a sophomore in COM studying public relations, recently transferred from Fairfield University and has joined Her Campus BU as the new Co-Events Coordinator. She mentioned that she is very excited for HCBU’s 5th birthday party and some other upcoming events that (shhh) she couldn’t reveal.

Hannah was first introduced to Her Campus at her former university.

“It was my favorite activity and became my home at Fairfield,” said LeBlanc. “I found out Her Campus was at BU, so I contacted HCBU over the summer, and now I’m here!”

Hannah manages the HCBU Instagram page every week on Mondays. But some of her other interests include writing, going to the beach and Instagramming. You can check out some of her posts and the rest of HCBU’s Instagram here!

We can’t wait to see all that Hannah has to offer at Her Campus and what future events she has up her sleeve!

Celia is a freshman at Boston University in the College of Communication.  She is currently undecided but is interested in Public Relations and Mass Communication.  Her outside interests include fashion, fitness, and fine dining.  When she is not studying or working for HerCampus, she spends her time filming and editing YouTube videos for her fashion and lifestyle channel.  She hopes to someday be a celebrity event planner or host her own talk show.  In the meantime, she plans to take in college one day at a time. Check out Celia's YouTube channel and follow her on Twitter.www.youtube.com/user/StyleMeCeliaTwitter: @stylemecelia
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.