Grace Jeffrey (CAS’17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you are looking for BU’s sweetest face with a personality to brighten your day (no matter what), then look no further than Grace Elizabeth Jeffrey. This East Greenwich, Rhode Island junior in the College of Arts and Science is studying International Relations with a focus in Global Systems & World Order. She is all about giving back to the world around her, always with a smile on her face.

To her friends, Grace is the go to gal for good vibes. Her life motto is “don’t worry, be happy” and she considers the soundtrack to her life to be “3 Little Birds” by Bob Marley, or “Sorry” by Justin Bieber “because I say sorry a lot and it’s just a jam,” Grace laughs.

In her free time Grace loves going to the beach to surf when it’s warm, read, hang out with her friends, hike with her dog Klaus, and play intramural sports like flag football, broom ball, volleyball, and floor hockey. Her friends who play with her credit Grace as being the “hype-man”, using her bubbly personality to bring high moral to the team.

Aside from it’s intermural sports, Grace loves BU for many other reasons. After transferring to BU for her sophomore year, Grace has been grateful to be in bean town. She loves the friends she has made, the 6th floor of Mugar for studying, and her homey apartment in Stuvi 1. Overall Grace says, “I love how you can have your solid close friends but always be meeting new people!”

As if this week’s cutie could not get any sweeter, Grace also enjoys giving back to her community. She currently works at Big Brothers Big Sisters, where she helps match “bigs” with “littles” and makes sure they get along and do fun activities. “I help find littles that need a mentor and help try to improve their home life,” Grace explains. “Hopefully in 5 years I’ll be doing something to help people in a significant way, but for now I just try to take it one day at time!” she exclaims.

This ice cream loving, authentic Italian food-loving cutie, also seeks adventure, hoping to travel after graduating, and live somewhere abroad for at least a year, possibly London. However, she says her favorite place in the world is wherever her family is (can you say feels?!).

Knowing her personality it’s no surprise Grace loves to laugh, and appreciates someone with whom she can joke around. Aside from laughs in a guy, she also looks for someone who is down for adventure, but also knows how to just hang out!

Samantha is a junior Broadcast Journalism major in the College of Communication at Boston University. She is the celebrity news anchor on Good Morning BU on BUTV 10. The campus Manager for University Tees and the current Vice President of Recruitment for sorority. She firmly believes that not all who wonder are lost, the ability of food to fuel the soul.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.