This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Are you writing obsessed, but those boring papers you have to write for class just aren’t cutting it? Then look no further!  Her Campus BU is one of the top ten most read campus chapters of Her Campus – the #1 online community for college women (not that we’re biased or anything). As a staff writer, you could cover a wide range of topics-from friends to food, health to hot spots in Boston, class schedules to campus events. If writing isn’t your thing, but you still want to get involved, our staff also includes photographers, graphic designers and a PR team dedicated to social media and event planning. Whether you’re a PR princess or a Public Health major, we welcome anyone with an interest in writing, social media or event planning! 

If you are at all interested in Her Campus BU, come to our info session this Tuesday, September 17th, at 7pm in CAS 224, where we will discuss what being on our team entails and how to apply. We’re looking for writers, photographers, publicists, and graphic designers. Even if you’re not 100% sure, give us the chance to convince you otherwise. Consider the HCBU community and come find out more about joining our team at the info session. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.