Five Places to Eat on BU Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Yes, the BU Campus has some of the best dining hall food, but sometimes even the innovative Bay State dishes get old, and you just want to eat something else. Well, no worries, one of the greatest perks about going to an urban college is the abundance of restaurants on campus. Whether you’re craving a delicious burger, Thai food, or authentic Chinese dumplings, you’ll find them all on the BU Campus – and more!

1.     Uburger (636 Beacon St Boston, MA 02215)

It’s fast food but quality fast food. These burgers are fresh, meaty, and customizable. Start off with either the ¼ pound beef patty or the veggie patty, and feel free to add your own toppings. There are also salads, chicken sandwiches, and sides for very affordable prices. Come on in, relax, and enjoy a Uburger!

2) Thai Dish (636 Beacon St Boston, MA 02215)

Located right next to UBurger, Thai Dish is the perfect, hospitable, and small restaurant that will satisfy your Thai food cravings. Thai Dish serves the Pad Thais, Pad Kee Mows, and Massaman Curry, but don’t be afraid to venture out and try their sautéed meat and vegetable dishes as well!

3) Beijing Café (728 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA 02215)

You can’t miss this Chinese restaurant that’s located right in BU Central. The owners are from Northern China so you can trust these plates to be authentic. They have delicious dumplings, the standard Chinese dishes, the more adventurous dishes, as well as a healthy selection of steamed vegetable and protein dishes without salt, oil, MSG, or starch. Chinese food can be healthy too!

4) Gyu-Gaku Japanese BBQ (1002 Beacon St Brookline, MA 02446)

Located in the heart of South Campus, Gyu-Gaku is a Japanese BBQ restaurant that serves cook-it-yourself marinated meat. They have happy hour specials during the lunch hours when everything is half price. Everyone who tries Gyu Gaku loves it, and you would too!

5) Sunset Cantina (916 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA 02215)

Nachos anyone? If you’re feeling very hungry, come to Sunset Cantina because they have huge portions of Mexican dishes. It’s always a party in here, so come in, enjoy, relax, and get ready to have the meal of your life.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.