The Lalapurple Flower In Hair
The Lalapurple Flower In Hair
Her Campus Media
Style

Five Floral Pieces for Your Spring Closet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The wonky weather in Boston may not make it seem like it, but spring is only a couple days away. As you start to shed off the fluffy sweaters and fuzzy socks, you might be wondering what to do about your spring closet. Here are five fun floral pieces that’ll help make your outfits radiate spring energy.

A pleated floral skirt for your next brunch date

This calf-length skirt features a gorgeous array of red flowers against a cream background. It can be dressed up or down for any occasion and give your outfits a touch of elegance. Try pairing it with a pair of Doc Martens if you’re going for a casual outfit or a pair of cute ballet flats for a more formal look. Get one for yourself at H&M

A self enFLOWERment graphic tee that saves the planet

With cute graphics and a friendly reminder to “bloom where you are planted”, this shirt will have you blooming with confidence. The shirt is printed in an eco-friendly and ethical process. What’s more, Wholesome Culture also donates 10% of their profits to animal rescue and environmental organizations! Check this shirt out at Wholesome Culture.

A versatile satin floral bomber jacket

Spring in Boston doesn’t always translate to sunny days with pleasant weather. In case Boston slips into one of its many cold rainy day phases, keep this reversible bomber in handy. With a cream floral design on one side and a baby blue on the other, this bomber is a worthy statement piece. You can get one here at Urban Outfitters.

A pair of pants that scream flower power

These rose print Jordyn pants are sure to add some flare to your closet. Toss up your look by pairing these fun pants with a graphic tee and jean jacket for a retro look. Check these pants out at Forever 21

A cute floral blouse that’ll make hearts flutter 

This wrap front blouse has a relaxed fit perfect to toss on for any casual outfit. Made with lightweight fabric and a delicate purple flower print, it’s both comfy and stylish. Check it out at American Eagle

With any of these pieces, you’ll be sure to carry a piece of spring with you wherever you go.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Emily is currently a junior at Boston University studying English and English Education. In addition to her love for reading and writing, she has an unhealthy obsession with cute desserts and graphic tee shirts. When she's not typing away on her laptop, you can find her cafe hunting, bopping to music, or doodling.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.