Fall Best-Dressed List: Celebrity Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This fall, celebrities and it-girls are killing the fashion game. From galas, to street wear, to the red carpet, these ladies are on top of the most prestigious best-dressed lists. Here are a few looks that wowed the crowd this October.  

1. Megan Markle

photo credit: Instyle

During her most recent travels with Prince Harry, we have seen the best of Megan Markle’s duchess style. Her individual take on classic looks defines her elegant style. She wowed us all in an Oscar de La Renta dress at the Australian Geographic Society Gala: a true princess moment for Megan. This is just one of Megan’s many fall looks that she killed this past month.

2. Emily Ratajkowski

Photo credit: Whowhatwear

Whether it’s a red carpet or a walk down the city streets, Emily Ratajkowski always wears the chicest looks. Here, she is wearing a long leather coat with jeans and snakeskin booties. This outfit takes an edgy twist on the leather jacket and jeans trend.

3. Priyanka Chopra

Photo credit: Popsugar

Newly engaged Priyanka Chopra has been shining in the fashion scene. Her elegant style has been attention-grabbing to all best-dressed lists. This is one of Priyanka’s edgier fall looks, as she is wearing neutrals with a bright red statement color. She mixes trends well with classic pieces, like a taupe trench coat.  

4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Photo credit: Tom and Lorenzo

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a fan favorite among best-dressed lists. The supermodel always has a stylish presence, no matter the occasion. Here she is mixing a fall favorite, the plaid blazer, with a classic black and white outfit. She topped off the look with a fanny pack crossbody and some glasses, which seem to be her staple.  

5. Keira Knightley

Photo credit: Celebmafia

This fall, Keira Knightly has made us love silver and metallic. Her most recent red carpet looks consist of metallic designs that perfectly capture her girly look. This Chanel Haute Couture makes for a glamorous red carpet look.  

These ladies were certainty some of the best-dressed this season. Keep it up fashionistas!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Christina Constantine is a Boston University senior studying journalism. She is a New York City native that loves all things fashion, health, and lifestyle related.    
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.