The Fabulous New-in-Boston Nordstrom Rack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

As a college student who loves fashion but has expensive taste, finding designer clothes for less has become a hobby of mine. But it’s difficult to find those gorgeous Ivanka Trump sandals on a college student’s budget. The ever-burning hole in my wallet prevents me from going to a cute, but ridiculously expensive Newbury boutique. If only there were somewhere that sold designer clothes for a reasonable price for a college student. Alas ladies, our prayers have been answered.

A new Nordstrom Rack held its grand opening on March 14. The spacious store, which has two floors, is located on Boylston near the Prudential Center and easily accessible by walking or taking the T.

Within seconds of walking in, you’ll most likely find yourself overwhelmed about where to start your hunt. On the first floor, you’ll find accessories, makeup, hair products, and décor, while the second floor has various types of clothing for both men and women and a shoe collection beyond any girl’s wildest dreams.

Although Nordstrom Rack opened less than a month ago, I have already been multiple times and plan to go again a dozen more before summer comes around. Because it’s a new store, it’s usually packed; be ready for long lines and a small dose of claustrophobia. But what’s a little clutter when you can get those Michael Kors boots you’ve been wanting for 70 percent off?

Nordstrom Rack is the best place to go when you don’t know where else to go. You can get a nice birthday gift for a cheaper price, put together a last-minute outfit, and finally buy those horribly expensive Citizen jeans you’ve been wanting for months.

If you haven’t already, get yourself to Nordstrom Rack immediately!

Public Relations major at Boston University. Lover of laughter, random dance parties, and all things Friends. 
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.