This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Meet Haley! Haley Manin is current a freshman at Boston University in the College of Fine Arts. She plans to study graphic design, as well as advertising in the College of Communication. She loves to dress up and uses fashion as an outlet to express herself! She considers her style to be bohemian and fun. Being comfortable is a big must in her outfits. However, being comfortable doesn’t mean you can’t be cute! Haley goes for a classy, chic and comfortable look! She enjoys unique pieces that make her stand out from everyone else. Whether it’s floral, colorful or natural, she loves them all! Nature is an inspiration to her wardrobe and as long as she can express herself freely, she is good to go! Not only does nature influence her style, but music plays a big role too! When dressing herself she thinks, “Who cares what other people think! Dress the way you want to dress!”  

She is wearing both an Anthropologie bottom and boats. Her top is thrifted and she loves to add accessories to her outfits. Her rings include one from Brandy Melville, one she made herself, and one from her mother. Her necklace was also given to her by her mother. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.