Eugenia Machado (QSB ‘17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

As collegiettes, we all know the struggle of trying to look cute without breaking our bank accounts. Being a few blocks away from attractive stores on Newbury Street, it is sometimes hard to find cute pieces for reasonable prices. This does not seem to be the problem for sophomore Eugenia Machado who knows exactly how to create an awesome look, on a budget.  

In the outfit above, Eugenia is rocking white jeans, a plain black tank with a shawl collar gray coat and little black booties.  What is awesome about this look is where she bought each piece.  Her white jeans are from a boutique in Montreal, her shoes are from Macy’s,her necklace is from Target and her jacket is from Zara. This fashionista surely knows how to look trendy and chic while still getting the best deals.

What we love most about this outfit is her choice of accessories.  The green tinted Ray Ban mirror lens glasses, which are so popular right now, match perfectly with her statement necklace.  Eugenia also shows us how to successfully layer hand jewelry.  Mixing differently styled rings is a great way to add a little edge to your look.
When asked about her style,“All of my clothes are from such random places which I think makes my style different,” Eugenia said. “There is nothing like finding a great deal at a store and knowing that you’re still going to look great without spending your whole budget!”  

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.