Colorful Winter Coats for Under $60

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It’s that time of year; whether this is your first “real” winter or you’re an old hand, a warm coat is a necessity, especially in Boston. There are so many black and gray coats out there, but colorful ones are harder to come by. Here are some must-have coats that will be sure to turn heads on Commonwealth Avenue this season! 

LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Faux-Fur Collar Peacoat 

$60.00 

From Kohl’s 

One Color 

Bongo Junior’s Knit Peacoat 

$21.99 

From Sears 

In “Beetroot Purple,” “Red,” and “Atlantis” 

Women’s Wool Blend Pea Coat – Merona™ 

$54.99 

From Target 

In “Coral” 

Women’s Faux Wool Pea Coat – Xhilaration™ 

$39.99  

From Target 

In “Iced Rose Pink” 

Color isn’t just for the summer, colliegettes! Pick the right coat for you and make sure it expresses your personality and sense of style because it will see a lot of use. Time to bundle up! Don’t forget your scarf, gloves, boots and a warm drink! 

Sarah is a freshman at Boston University, although she took two years off before starting college. She is currently undeclared. She loves to write, and her other interests include reading, music, style, fandoms, and the ever dangerous penchant for online shopping. Rapunzel is her favorite Disney princess, and one of Sarah's greatest moments was meeting her and getting her autograph. She is a Hufflepuff, doesn't drink coffee (gasp!), and collects fuzzy socks.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.