Brunch Spot Review: Audubon Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Living in a city as busy as Boston, there’s always something to do on the weekends. A personal favorite of mine is Sunday brunch with friends. It’s not hard to find a nice, inexpensive place to have what is, in my own opinion, the best meal of the day. One such place is Audubon Boston.

Located on Beacon Street, just a 10 to 15 minute walk from central campus (5 if you know the shortcut), Audubon is convenient enough to get to. Its location is great for any last minute plans. You can expect to spend around $10-$15 on food and $3 for coffee or other drinks.

The highlight of Audubon is its unique menu. With options ranging from a traditional “brunch plate” to “THE breakfast burger” to “breakfast lasagna,” there’s something for everyone. I ordered the breakfast lasagna, and I was not disappointed!

Given my love for both eggs and lasagna, I was quick to order this dish. The lasagna replaced what is usually meat with eggs, and was topped with a rich hollandaise sauce. The side salad and bread were no joke either. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a savory – but not too heavy – brunch option. 

The relaxed yet refined ambiance is ideal for those who want a quiet, peaceful brunch after a long Saturday night. Brunch ends at 3pm on Sundays, so sleep in as long as you like!

Now that the Fall weather is starting to arrive in Boston, take a nice walk to south campus and treat yourself to brunch at Audubon. 

Jessica is a senior at Boston University, studying in the School of Communication with a major in Mass Communication, a minor in Cinema & Media Studies and is on the Pre-Law Track. She made the move from Westchester, NY to Boston, and is living in a constant fear of the impending winter. When not in class, she could be found obsessing over Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, making poorly timed puns, or drinking an excess of tea.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.