This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Name: Brian Robillard
Hometown: Chelmsford, MA
Class: 2016
Major: Design & Production
Relationship Status: Single

1. So, you’re a brand new freshman at BU, how are you feeling coming into the school?

I’m very excited. It is great to be going to school in the city. I am very excited to meet new people and really experience everything Boston has to offer.

2. Do you think you’ll get involved in any clubs at BU? If so, which ones?

I really want to get involved and to be honest I have no idea in what clubs, but I am open to anything and SPLASH is going to be great in finding different clubs and activities.

3. Which classes are you most looking forward to this semester?

I am really look forward to my Freshmen Writing Class, which is Renaissance TV and how cable revolutionized Television. I find the subject interesting, plus having a class requiring Netflix is pretty cool too.

4. What is your dream job? 

My dream job would have to be either directing or stage managing a professional show. I love theatre and to be able to work professionally would be the ultimate accomplishment, and I would be able to do what I love.

5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?

A perfect date would be with a girl who would have a good time, like to laugh and not taking it seriously. What we do doesn’t matter so long as we have fun.

6. How would you describe yourself in one word? 

Outgoing.

My name is Allie, and I am studying at public relations at Boston University. I am the 2014-15 PR coordinator for BU's chapter of Her Campus.
Elyssa is a "New Yourker" who has somehow ended up in Boston. She is currently studying journalism at Boston University and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the BU branch of Her Campus! She also enjoys theatre, frozen yogurt, and obsessively watching "Dancing with the Stars." When not doing any of above, she can be found quoting "Pirates of the Caribbean."