Brett Landsberger (CGS ’14)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I first met Brett Landsberger as the roommate of a mutual friend (hint: next week’s campus celebrity) as we were both freshman living in West Campus. Now as sophomores, it only felt right to return to our favorite dining hall at West Campus for this interview.

Brett comes all the way to Boston University from the west coast, LA to be exact. As a 19 year-old sophomore, he is currently in CGS but plans on moving down Comm. Ave. to SMG next year where he will be studying finance. However, a businessman wasn’t his original dream job; Brett wanted to be a veterinarian as a kid.

A day in the life of Brett consists of 8 AMs everyday (he is not a fan), before which he squeezes in a quick breakfast and takes the risky route of riding his bike to class. At the end of the day he makes time to hang out with friends until this night owl starts his homework at 10. He claims that he makes it to bed by 1 o’clock, but corrects himself with 3 (no wonder he doesn’t like those 8 AMs).

As I asked Brett about his hobbies, he immediately said riding his bike, and with a big smile he exclaimed, “Don’t tell my parents this, but I got in a really bad accident the other day!” Other than riding his bike, you can find Brett skiing or playing video games. He just joined BU’s ski club and is looking forward to hitting the slopes at Snow Jam. Off campus, Brett enjoys walking around the city and discovering the most random restaurants.

When it comes to girls, the main thing Brett is looking for is someone easygoing, but not to so easygoing that they start calling him dude-Brett’s biggest pet peeve in girls. “If on the fourth date [assuming all is going well], and a girl pulls out dude, I will flip the table.” It seems like Brett already has enough bros to call him dude; did I mention he is “single and ready to mingle”?

Lastly, here are a few fun facts about Brett:

·      Can’t fall asleep unless the TV is on

·      His favorite TV show is Cops

·      He loves discovering new music; his favorite artist right now is ASAP Ferg

·      He could win best smile award, oh yeah and he is a giggler

If you want to find out more about this week’s cutie, be sure to follow him on Twitter at @brett_tellem.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.