This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Fall is in full effect! The leaves are changing, Halloween is fast approaching, and people are breaking out the heavy jackets (RIP cute sandals that now live in our dusty suitcases). Among the new aesthetic, the most autumn-esque feature around campus is the festive display in front of Boston City Florist. The store not only puts out beautiful plants and flowers, but also large pumpkins and mini gourds.

Even if the sky is old and gray, strolling past the shop’s fall-themed display brings a smile to our faces and makes the day a little brighter too. Now that summer is over, and “winter is coming” (insert Game of Thrones reference here), we know the mild temperatures and beautiful sights of fall will not last forever. Though Boston City Florist’s fun-filled flower scene will be forever planted in our memories. 

Jessica is a senior at Boston University, studying in the School of Communication with a major in Mass Communication, a minor in Cinema & Media Studies and is on the Pre-Law Track. She made the move from Westchester, NY to Boston, and is living in a constant fear of the impending winter. When not in class, she could be found obsessing over Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, making poorly timed puns, or drinking an excess of tea.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.