element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Websites to Browse for Personalized Holiday Gifts for Everyone on Your List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Let me start with this: if you are a member of my family or one of my close friends, I wouldn’t read this article. Most of these recommendations are things I actually bought for people that I know. But I will try and keep what I am getting each person on the low just in case.

However, if you don’t fall under that description, then below you will find my personal favorite places to find gifts that are personal and will last a lifetime.

Redbubble

Redbubble is probably one of the best sites that I have ever stumbled upon! Basically, it is a website where people upload their art or designs, which you can buy printed on clothes or stickers and everything in between. I bought around 90% of my gifts for people on Redbubble this year. My favorite thing I bought is college gear because the designs are unique and your friends can’t get the same merchandise at their bookstore on campus.

My favorite shops include Comfy Kindness, Stickers by Sophia, and Leila Sayan’s Shop.

Etsy

Etsy is where I tend to gifts for my mom and aunts, and this year (thanks to Her Campus’ Instagram account) I found an Etsy account with the cutest tie-dye hoodies! I also like to shop on Etsy for jewelry, candles, and bath bombs. I tend to lean towards buying on Etsy because it supports artists that make their products homemade over things that are mass-produced.

My favorite shops include BFFs & BabesJTrockandlotus, and OurLoveWasBorn.

Shutterfly

Now mom and dad, please do not read this part, thanks! This website is seriously perfect for gifts for your parents, but grandparents, aunts, and uncles will appreciate this website as well. On Shutterfly, you can upload your favorite pictures of you and this person or of your family and put them onto a variety of products. I know that there are a bunch of these kinds of websites, but I like Shutterfly because around the holiday season there are always deals on their website. Gifts from Shutterfly are sentimental gifts that will last a lifetime.

My favorite products include the custom socks, watercolor desk calendar, and the “To the Moon” collage pillow.

Custom Ink

I am including Custom Ink because this year, I bought a gift for one of my cousins from their website. Custom Ink allows you to upload your own art or designs and put them onto clothing. This website is perfect if you want a specific picture on clothing, or if you want to mass order clothing with a certain picture or logo on it, like for a family winter vacation.

My favorite products include the Dual Pocket RFID Phone Wallet, joggers, and blanket.

If you’re stuck on a gift for your family members, consider getting a personalized gift for them from one of these websites—there’s something for everyone!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets.

Emma is a junior at Boston University majoring in English and minoring in Women and Gender Studies, in the College of Arts and Sciences. When not in class you can find the New York native writing/reading with a chai in hand.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.