This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Every stressed-out Boston University student knows Mugar Memorial Library all too well. Although it’s not incredibly busy during most of the semester, during finals week, it’s every man for himself.

People who have never stepped foot inside the library will be there. People who have gone the entire semester will also be there. And people who have procrastinated until the last minute will definitely be there. With Mugar being so busy, where else can students study on campus?

BU Faculty of Computing & Data Sciences (CDS)

The Computing & Data Sciences building is my favorite place to study. It has so many floors that you are bound to find available spots. Plus, you can look over the Charles through the big glass windows while preparing for exams. 

The 9th Floor of Kilachand Hall

The 9th floor of Kilachand Hall is my new favorite study spot! It’s freshly renovated and quite modern. With the big panes of glass, you can take in the scenery while studying.

The only negative is that if you live off campus, you can’t enter this building unless someone signs you in. But if you have the opportunity to study up here, you should definitely check it out.

The 26th Floor of StuVi-2

The 26th floor of StuVi-2 (short for Student Village) is always a great place to study.

Unfortunately, this is another location that requires you to live on campus to get into the building. But, if you live on campus, this is a great place to study while taking in the views of Nickerson Field or the Charles.

Buick Street Market

Buick Street Market is severely underrated. Anyone can study here, even if you live off campus. It has comfortable seating and is connected to a market, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to study with a snack.

There are many other wonderful places to study on campus, but these are my top four. I recommend checking them out this finals season! 

Hi my names Sinead and I am a sophomore at Boston University and a the secretary of Her Campus.