Best Fall Items at Trader Joes Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

One of my favorite things about the fall season is all the new snacks and goodies that come with it. More than any other season, fall has the absolute best snacks. With the cinnamon, pumpkin spice, apple, and caramel, who can resist the flavors of fall? One of the best places to stock up on all things pumpkin spice is Trader Joe’s. Every year, the store brings out many different new and fun things to make this time of year even more exciting. 

1. Pumpkin Spice Cookies 

These pumpkin-shaped cookies are not only super cute, but they also taste amazing. Sweet, with a touch of spiciness, these cookies have the perfect balance of flavor without being overwhelming. The little sprinkles on the icing also added a nice little crunch.

2. Caramel Apple Flavored Granola 

The unique flavor of this granola is what makes it so good. Crunchy with a syrupy coating, this granola excels in mimicking the flavor and texture of real caramel apples. It pairs well with yogurt or even by itself as a snack.

3. Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage

A fun seasonal twist on a milk alternative, this Pumpkin Spice Almond beverage is delicious! Drink it hot or cold and enjoy its pumpkin flavor. It is a great alternative to the pumpkin spice latte! 

4. Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa 

Fall wouldn’t be the same without some good hot cocoa to sip on. Get your fix with this delectable combination of sweet and salty. Some chocolate caramel goodness for a chilly fall day! 

5. Cold Pressed Fuji Apple Spiced Cider

This cider is the perfect, refreshing fall beverage. Slightly little tart with hints of spice, the drink pairs well with the pumpkin spice cookies mentioned earlier. The sweetness and tartness balance each other out to provide a delicious fall treat.

6. Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee 

As soon as I brewed this up, my room filled with the scent of pumpkin spice and coffee. It’s definitely a great way to start your mornings as the temperature keeps dropping. It is a nice coffee and pumpkin flavor balance! 

7. Pumpkin Flavored Greek Yogurt 

This pumpkin flavored Greek yogurt is surprisingly delicious. Add some fruit or even top it with the Caramel Apple Granola for a tasty seasonal snack. It is a yummy fall adaptation of a classic yogurt. 

8. Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle 

Probably my favorite thing that I bought, this candle will make your room smell heavenly. It fills the air with a sweet fall scent that warms any room’s vibes. It is the perfect balance of vanilla and pumpkin and isn’t too overbearing! 

Trader Joe’s is an awesome place to get all things fall-related. Trust me, these items will definitely put you in the mood for apple picking and sweaters.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Leanna, originally from New York City, is a student at Boston University.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.