The Best Dirt Cheap Cosmetics

Face

1) E.l.f Tinted Moisturizer $3.00
 I use this product every day and absolutely love it. It is a staple in my makeup collection and is great all year long. It is great for a natural finish to the face with light coverage that gets rid of my redness and any problem areas I might have. It has SPF 20 to protect your skin and comes in 7 shades. Made with Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A and E, there is no reason why you shouldn't try this great steal.

2) Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher $2.99
This blush comes in four beautiful colors and it is my favorite new blush. I have the color Pearlescent Pink and it is a beautiful warm pink that looks incredibly natural.

3) New York Color: Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny $2.99
It can be very hard to find an entirely matte bronzer with no shimmer at all. This bronzer will make you look glowy and sun-kissed without making you sparkle like a disco ball. It is flattering on many different skin tones because it has build-able color.

4)E.l.f. Max Coverage Concealer $3.00
I am a big advocate of light face makeup all over the face and only heavier makeup where you need it. That's why this concealer, which comes in 6 shades and is oil-free, is so great. Apply it to a zit or scar you might want covered and leave the rest of your face with lighter skin makeup, and you will have beautiful and natural looking skin without getting that “cakey” effect of heavier makeup.

Pages