The Best Canada Goose Dupes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you go to Boston University, or any college in the North East, you are very familiar with the red and white patch that is plastered all over everybody’s winter coats. This, of course, is the logo for the infamous Canada Goose jackets that have skyrocketed in popularity recently. The jackets are great quality, don’t get me wrong. But at prices of almost $1,000, not everybody can afford them.

Here is a list of the best quality dupes of Canada Goose that will keep you toasty in the winter for much cheaper.

1. Women’s Barlow Pass 550 TurboDown™ Jacket

This jacket is filled with down feathers, has a removable fur hood, and is perfect for BU’s chilly winters! The jacket is made by Columbia and costs $280.00. For more details, look here.

2. Britannia Parka

This adorable coat by TNA has all of the style of Canada Goose for a fraction of the price, at only $295.00 (now on sale for $147.50!). Even better, the outside of the coat is water repellent, which will come in handy in the snow and slush this winter. Find this coat here.

3. Women’s Outer Boroughs Parka

This list wouldn’t be complete without a jacket or two by The North Face, and this style is one of the newest ones the company has brought out. This jacket is also waterproof, and designed to be worn in the city! Find out more about this down parka ($420.00) here.

4. Pile-Lined Parka

This coat is done by H&M, which every girl knows is the ultimate place to go for a good deal on really cute clothes. The parka is originally $59.99, but is currently on sale for $44.99! Check out all six colors here.

5. Women’s Arctic Parka II

A classic North Face jacket, the Arctic Parka II is definitely a fan favorite.This parka is both water and windproof, which is great news for anyone who hates the dreaded Comm Ave wind tunnel. The parka retails at $280.00, and more information can be found here.

6. Black Faux Fur Parka

Primark is another great bargain store, and this jacket is no exception. At only $46.00 you really can’t go wrong with choosing this stylish and affordable coat this winter. Find more information here.

So there you have it! Here are some great alternatives to Canada Goose jackets that won’t break the bank this winter. Now go bundle up and stay warm!

Julia Novello is a Film and Television major at Boston University, with a minor in Political Science. Her interests include writing, pop culture, binge watching Friends, politics, travelling, and everything to do with Tom Brady. She is a native of Boston, MA.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.