The Best of Adorable Winter Headwear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.
Spring is only a month away, but judging by the freezing weather, the Northeast doesn’t seem to have gotten that message. So if you’re fearing the outdoors this February, remember that old mom saying that “most of the body’s heat escapes through the head,” and keep yourself warm in the snowstorms and wind-chilled temperatures with some cute, comfy head accessories.

1. Beanies

Beanies have been trendy for a while now. With so many fun styling options, it’s not hard to see why. The perfect mix of charming and casual, beanies come in tons of fun colors and patterns and they are perfect for keeping out the cold or instantly hiding a bad hair day.

2. Earmuffs

Earmuffs are a winter essential and undeniably cute. If you’re worried about looking too much like a little kid, try rocking a pair in a darker color or go for something more fashion- inspired like a gorgeous soft leopard print.

3. Knitted Headbands

Knitted headbands are great for keeping your hair in place while battling harsh gusts of wind and taming static induced flyways. Slip a thick headband over your ears and you’ll be stylish and ready to go.

4. Trapper Hats

Embrace the call of the wild and look Siberian chic in a faux-fur trapper hat. These hats are the perfect combination of tough and luxurious that will keep your noggin toasty. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.