This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Finding the perfect gift for someone can be hard or maybe you just don’t have the time to go out and shop. Look no further than this list, because this will make holiday shopping a breeze! All of these stores are online so you can do all of your purchasing in the comfort of your own bed. The best part about these gifts is that they give back! All of these places donate some or all of their proceeds to an organization or charity. So, if you want a healthy conscience and a great gift, check out these stores!

1. Society B

Credit: Society B

Society B is a clothing and accessory shop. On the site, you will find sweaters, tote bags, necklaces, and more! The shirt pictured above is $36 and provides 7 meals to a child in need. Other causes that Society B supports include: helping children receive an education, providing an income to women in Uganda, and giving relief aid to Syrian refugees.

2. Pura Vida

Credit: Pura Vida

Pura Vida is an organization that sells bracelets that all help out different causes. The bracelet pictured is the Save the Dolphins bracelet. It is $6 and 10% of profits go to the Oceanic Preservation Society. There are many different bracelets on Pura Vida supporting different charities like SD Pride and Boarding for Breast Cancer.

3. Feed

Credit: Feed

Feed is an organization dedicated to ending world hunger. On their online store, you can find jewelry, tote bags, candles, etc. Pictured is the Woman on a Mission Tote that is $28 and provides 10 school meals.

4. Box Lunch

Credit: Box Lunch

Box Lunch is a perfect place for all of your pop culture needs. It has everything Disney, Harry Potter, Friends, or whatever pop culture thing you can think of. What makes it even more amazing is that for every $10 you spend, Box Lunch will donate a meal to a person in need. There is even a special holiday section so you have to check it out!

5. Hand in Hand

Credit: Hand in Hand

Hand in Hand is a store that sells soap, body wash, and sugar scrubs. Every product is vegan and cruelty-free. Plus, for every bar of soap you buy, they will donate a bar of soap and a month of clean water to a child in need. The product pictured is the special holiday-themed body lotion and sugar scrub that are each $5.

6. Out of Print

Credit: Out of Print

Out of Print is a great spot for all book lovers! Out of Print sells literary-themed clothes, homeware, and accessories. Pictured is a Harry Potter sweatshirt that is $45 and helps the Harry Potter Alliance’s Accio Books Campaign. Every product helps to fund literacy programs and donates books to communities in need.

7. Ivory Ella

Credit: Ivory Ella

Ivory Ella is an online clothing store that donates 10% of their annual profits to Save the Elephants. Besides clothes, they also sell water bottles, hats, and jewelry. Pictured is their Christmas-themed long sleeve shirt and it is $36.

8. Sevenly

Credit: Sevenly

Sevenly is an amazing site that had endless options to choose from. It is a clothing store and it supports so many wonderful causes like gender equality, cancer research, and environmental conservation. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the charity so you can be sure that your gift is truly giving back. Pictured is a V-neck shirt that gives a child in need two books through the Book Fairies of New York; it is $30.   

9. Best Friends Animal Society

Credit: Best Friends Animal Society

Best Friends Animal Society’s mission is to save all the animals in America’s animal shelters. Their goal is to have no more homeless pets and to provide them with safe and happy homes. Best Friends store sells clothing, homeware, and pet gear. Pictured is their crewneck sweatshirt that is $25.

I hope this list helps you in the quest for the perfect gift! Also, don’t forget about yourself! It’s the holidays, so you are allowed to treat yo’ self. Or, just ask Santa for something from one of these stores.

Happy shopping!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Peyton is a sophomore at Boston University majoring in journalism in the College of Communication and minoring in Women, Gender and Sexuality. Besides writing for Her Campus, Peyton also writes for the Daily Free Press and is a member of Students for Reproductive Freedom. In her free time, she tries to find the best places for dessert in Boston and reads along with Emma Watson's book club "Our Shared Shelf."
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.