Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
The CW
Style > Fashion

7 Online Stores To Build Up Your Spring/Summer Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With spring and summer just around the corner, you may be looking to revamp your wardrobe. Shopping for new clothes can be hard when you’re always shopping on the same websites. So, I have taken it upon myself to find some affordable stores to help you create the spring/summer wardrobe of your dreams! 

Blanco By Nature 

If you’re looking for some cute two-piece sets to rock at the beach, Blanco By Nature is the place to shop. The store offers an assortment of colorful dresses, pant sets, skirt sets — you name it. If you want to add a pop of color to your spring/summer wardrobe, make sure to check out Blanco By Nature. 

Peppermayo

The popular Australian brand, Peppermayo, offers quite literally everything you could ever need. Heading to a formal dinner? Peppermayo has you covered. Elevated basics, going-out tops, beach cover-ups, and swimwear — this store has it all. If you’re looking to find cute pieces at an affordable price, Peppermayo is the place for you. 

Tiger Mist

Tiger Mist, another Australian brand, has a ton of unique going-out dresses and two-piece sets. If you’re looking for anything floral, crochet, lace, or leather, this store has it. If you want to stand out this summer, make sure to visit Tiger Mist for some pieces that no one else will have. 

Supré

Supré is a go-to store for elevated basics. Everyone knows the most important part of building up a wardrobe is having a good set of basics. If you need a new little black dress or some staple tops that go with anything, this store will have something that fits what you’re looking for. Supré’s commitment to sustainability is another great reason to check them out.  

Abercrombie

Abercrombie is a store you’ve probably heard of before. However, if you’re in need of some classier pieces for the spring/summer season, you should definitely visit the store. Also, if you’re trying to tap into the coastal granddaughter aesthetic, Abercrombie is definitely the place for you. 

Princess Polly

If you’re looking to add some cool, trendy pieces to your wardrobe for the spring/summer season, Princess Polly is a must. I could spend hours just scrolling through their website and adding all kinds of different pieces to my cart. The store offers a student discount and is almost always offering some sort of deal. Sales are frequent as well, so make sure to visit Princess Polly’s website. 

Glassons

If you’re looking to add skirts, camis and tank tops, or sun dresses to your spring/summer wardrobe, you have to check out Glassons. They also offer a wide range of accessories, from hair clips all the way down to handbags. 

Any summer essentials you’re looking for, I’m sure you will find them at any of these stores. I hope you’re ready to bring your Pinterest mood board to life! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, watch us on TikTok, and read our latest Tweets!

Hi, I'm Isabella! I am a sophomore at Boston University studying International Relations in the Pardee School of Global Studies. I love all things related to music, movies, pop culture, and am chronically online.