This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It can be hard to eat healthy in college. These are all simple desserts to satisfy any sweet tooth. Most of the ingredients overlap, so you can make several treats with no food wasted.

Chia Seed Pudding

2 Cups Milk (Skim, Almond, Hemp, Coconut will all work)½ Cup Chia Seed1 Cup Berries2 Tablespoons cocoa or cocao powder2-3 Tablespoons maple syrup (optional)

Mix all ingredients together and put in the fridge for several hours. Top with chocolate chips and berries, and voila! 

Banana Ice Cream

Slice a bunch of bananas (6-8) and freeze for at least two hours. Blend until the bananas are creamy, which may take longer than you would expect. Add in bananas, peanut butter, chocolate, or whatever you’d like. Serve immediately, the consistency will not stay the same if you re-freeze.

1. Granola Bars

2 Cups Rice Crisp Cereal1 Cup oats1 Cup peanut butter1 Cup maple syrup1 Cup chopped dates1 Cup sliced almonds1 Cup melted dark chocolate

Bake oats for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Let cool. Add in the rest of ingredients, except the chocolate. Form mixture into a rectangle on parchment paper. Let cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours. After cooled, drizzle chocolate and cute into squares.

2. Fruit Cornucopia

1 Sugar/Waffle corn½ Cup Greek yogurt¼ Cup of fruit (berries, bananas, kiwi)1 tbs. dark chocolate chips

Combine the fruit and yogurt inside the cone. Easy and makes a great presentation!

3. Banana Boat  

1 BananaDark chocolate chipsFruit

Split banana down the center enough to fit chocolate chips in. Wrap in tinfoil and put in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. Take out and top with fruit.

4. Smoothie Bowl 

2 Cups blueberries1 Cup almond milk1 ½ cup oats, soaked overnight1 teaspoon vanilla1 banana (optional)maple syrup, honey, or agave to taste

Toppings: Berries, almonds, chia seeds, toasted coconut

Put ingredients together in a blender. Blend, add toppings, and enjoy!

Alana is a junior studying Psychology at Boston University. While a born and bred New Englander hopelessly in love with the city of Boston, she derives much enjoyment out of planning trips to faraway places. She enjoys meeting new people, stealing Crossfit workouts off of 'box' websites, practicing yoga, and watching Grey's Anatomy. Her life-long goals include advocating for women's empowerment and promoting overall well-being.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.