Style > Decor

6 Etsy Shops to Get Super Cute Autumn Decor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Fall can sometimes feel like it never ends, but having super cute decorations hung around your home or apartment can certainly help those feelings of dreariness! Here are 6 really cute items to give as a gift (to yourself or someone else) to ease those fall blues.

Digital Pumpkin Print

This Pumpkin Print from palepinkscriptures is perfect wall art for the fall season. It is a digital 8×10 print, so all you need to do is print it and frame it, or leave it unframed, and hang it up! This would look great in a living room with a rustic-looking frame. This is also a perfect addition to a gift for someone with a fall birthday.

Rustic Pumpkin Banner

This rustic-style pumpkin banner is so cute, and perfect for hanging on the wall or outside! One of the images on Etsy shows this hanging across a fence, and it looks adorable! This is from the Etsy shop SchoolhouseStyle, which actually has a lot of cute wall hangings, both seasonal and not. The price for this item ranges from $15-$24, depending on the number of flags chosen.

Feeling Witchy Candle Box

This candle set is perfect for a fall gift, or just to treat yourself! The set comes with a charcoal soap bar, a candle with any scent from their shop, and a box of matches. The shop has plenty of scents that are perfect for fall, including Cabin Nights, Banana Nut Bread, and Autumn Wreath. The packaging for these products is so cute and seasonal! This is a perfect gift for someone who wants to embrace their inner witch this autumn season.

Pumpkin Truck and Books Set

This is one of my favorite decorations on this list, it is just so cute! It’s a miniature truck carrying pumpkins, sitting on a stack of three books that say “pumpkin spice” “falling leaves” and “apple cider.” This is also a really great gift, and would look super cute on a dinner table or mantle! This is from an Etsy shop called TheWoodenOwl, and they sell a bunch of other really cute seasonal decorations so I recommend checking them out.

Ghost Candles

These ghost candles are so adorable, I had to put them on this list. They would look perfect lined up on a little tray on a mantle or dining room table. They are so cute, I would never want them to melt! You get to choose a scent when you order from a list of 6 seasonal scents. The price of these little guys ranges from $2.49 to $14.03.

Hello Pumpkin Sweatshirt

This item is not technically a decoration, but it is so cute that I had to add it to this list! This is a sweatshirt embroidered with a small pumpkin, and says “hello pumpkin.” I love anything embroidered, so this is right up my alley. You can also choose what color sweatshirt you want, and the price ranges from $29.99 – $35.99. This is a great gift or just something to add to your fall wardrobe!

These were my top 6 Etsy shops for super cute autumn decor. I hope this helped you find a great gift for something, or helped you find something fun for yourself. Happy fall!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Jenny is a sophmore at Boston University. She is studying psychology with a minor in special education. She is from Massachusetts, and loves all things MA! Her hobbies include listening to music, watching hockey games, and drinking coffee!