5 TV Crossover Couples Who Are MFEO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

On television, it’s rare that a fictional couple manages to stay together for more than a few episodes, or a few seasons if they’re lucky. But don’t worry heartbroken characters of TV! Recently inspired by one OC/Gossip Girl wedding (Blair and Seth are married…like, is this real life?!), we at Her Campus just might have found the solution to your romantic misfortune. As they say, there’s plenty of fish in the sea, so why not test the waters of some other television shows? Here are 5 TV crossover couples that we think might just be made for each other.

Hyde from That ’70s Show and Jessa from Girls 

What could be a better match? Both Jessa and Hyde are nonconformists with a fondness for mischief and seemingly detached attitudes (or a “zen” as Hyde would call it). It’s true they say opposites attract, but Hyde and Jessa both need someone who could match their intense personalities. Plus, it would be pretty entertaining to see just what kind of shenanigans these two would get themselves into.

Samantha from Sex in the City and Barney from How I Met Your Mother

Samantha and Barney are both the most wild and sexually adventurous members of their posses. Though they’re both a bit narcissistic, its part of their wit and charm. They would also definitely be the most well dressed and entertaining couple at every party!

Kurt from Glee and Ryan from High School Musical

Kurt and Ryan’s first date would be pretty spectacular! They could go out to a Broadway show, or maybe do some karaoke. The two could also have some deep conversations about living in the shadows of their leading ladies Sharpay and Rachel.

Rory form Gilmore Girls and Dan from Gossip Girl

Not only are Rory and Dan are the both the outsiders at posh east coast private schools, but they also both love making literary references and drinking coffee. And even though Dan didn’t end up attending Yale, he could still drive up from the city to hang with Rory at his former dream school. This adorable pair would definitely have some pretty cute coffee shop dates.

London from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Logan from Zoey 101

London and Logan are sole mates made in tween sitcom heaven! They’re both rich, not the brightest, and seem to love themselves more than they could ever love their significant other. But, hey, maybe since they have so much in common they’ll learn to love each other too!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.