This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

A natural and quick go-to beauty routine is every girl’s best friend. With some basic products, this look is easily achievable and customizable.

This makeup look is my favorite and a staple for all occasions. It can easily be adapted whether you’re dressed up or down!

You’re only 5 steps away….

1. Prep/Conceal.

Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer

Loreal Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer

Prepping your skin is essential for any natural beauty look. Moisturize your skin to get a glowy and fresh look. Then, if necessary, conceal any areas that you feel need a little extra coverage. To achieve a natural look, that is still low coverage, consider BB cream: it both preps and conceals your skin.

2. Eyebrows.

Benefit Goof-Proof Brow Pencil

Filled in eyebrows can complete a look and still look natural. Not all of us are blessed with flawless eyebrows, so a little pencil or brow gel can go a long way. I like to lightly fill in my brows in sparse areas, then use a clear brow gel and spoolie brush to shape them. The dual-sided pencil by Benefit is so easy to use and can help you achieve a natural-looking brow!

3. Eyes.

Cover Girl Super Sizer Mascara

Make your eyes pop by curling your lashes and then applying a little mascara to create lash volume. My favorite trick is to use dark brown mascara for every day because it is very natural looking and blends much easier than black mascara.

4. Glow.

Becca Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette

Milk Makeup Highlighter 

Swipe some blush and bronzer on your cheekbones to add a natural glow to the look. A blush and bronzer duo is an easy way to accomplish this. If you want to spice up the glow and use a different product, add a tad bit of highlighter instead.

5. Chapstick/Tinted Lip Balm.

Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain

Caudalie Tinted Lip Balm

For every day, moisturize your lips and add shine with some traditional lip balm. An alternative way to easily glam up the look is with some tinted lip balm. This is a natural-looking way to add a little pop of color. Lipstick and lip-gloss tend to be too heavy and sticky for an everyday look. If you aren’t a balm kind of girl, lip tints can achieve this natural look too, in a more understated way. Benetint is a great option, as you can apply it to your lips and cheeks for a cohesive rosy tone.

This five-step guide is my go-to for a natural and glowy everyday makeup look. These are my favorite products and I use most of them on a daily basis.The steps are easily adaptable so you can create your own look with your favorite products. I hope they inspire you to show off your glowiest self!

Cover Photo Credit: Pinterest

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Christina Constantine is a Boston University senior studying journalism. She is a New York City native that loves all things fashion, health, and lifestyle related.    
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.