5 Small TikTok Businesses You Can Support

Thanks to quarantine, almost everyone I know has developed an addiction to TikTok, myself included! There is so much content to discover on TikTok, from educational content to POVs to bookworms; it’s endless.

Amongst many things, one thing I’m grateful for is that TikTok helped me discover more small businesses to support.

Here are some small businesses on TikTok that I have recently discovered that have some amazing, cute items!

1. Anna Schultz-College Hat And Stickers

She makes the cutest stickers, especially ones where you can show your college pride!

2. Anna Schultz-Patches On Jean Jacket

She makes adorable enamel pins, berets, bags, and clothes! A lot of her items are very cutes-y, including cartoon and anime characters.

3. xbox controller on a red keyboard

This small business sells keycaps and keyboards for all you gamers out there. Even though they’re tiny, they are super artsy and intricate. Most of her keycaps are food inspired. 

4. Silver ear piercing in ear

She creates handmade clay earrings. They are all versatile and adorable!

5. hoodie-in-tie-dye

This small business sells embroidered crewnecks with simple and trendy designs that anyone can pull off.

These are just a few of the many small businesses on TikTok I’ve fallen in love with. Small businesses are great to support and benefit both you and the owner. You can find so many unique and creative items from small businesses and TikTok is a great way to discover them!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!