5 Fun Things To Do in Boston in November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

November is one of my least favorite times of the semester–professors pile on work before the break, it gets dark early, and we’re just waiting for the holiday festivities to begin. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t still have fun! Here are 5 things I love doing in November.

Visit the Institute of Contemporary Art

The ICA is the most underrated museum, in my opinion, there’s so much to see and the exhibits are always changing! Best of all, as a BU student, admission is free! Walking around Seaport is a fun activity in itself!

Walk Around the Boston Public Gardens

Soak in the last few days of fall by walking around the Boston Public Garden! There’s no better place to take in the fall foliage than the Gardens.

Stop for a Bite to Eat at the Boston Public Market

The Boston Public Market has a variety of food from all over the world. The market is fun to visit all year, but especially in November to get apple cider and donuts!

Chill Out at the Coolidge Corner Theater

Stay inside and watch movies in this contemporary theater in the cute neighborhood of Brookline that shows independent films! Bring your student ID and get a ticket for $11.

Watch the Sea Life at the New England Aquarium

Pretend it’s warm enough to be by the water and visit the New England Aquarium! Take time to relax by watching the penguins, fish, and turtles.

Do your best to have fun this winter, ladies! It’s more important than ever to remember the fun part of living in Boston now that it’s getting dark so early!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Meaghan Merriman is a junior studying Behavior & Health in Sargent College at Boston University. She is an Event Coordinator for CHAARG and a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.