5 Easy Pumpkin Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin, and with all the hype from the Pumpkin Spice Latte, why not find even more ways to incorporate this festive food into your life?

1. No Bake Pumpkin Pie

You don’t even need a kitchen for this bad boy, so there’s really nothing stopping you. Get the recipe here.

2. Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting

I don’t even feel like I need to say anything about why you should make this one. It sells it self. Get the recipe here.

3. Pumpkin Waffles

Why stop at desserts with your pumpkin obsession? Start your day on a festive fall note with these pumpkin waffles. Get the recipe here.

4. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

Wow! What a great combination for the cookie world, and so easy to whip up. They’re also fluffier than a normal cookie so it’s almost like a pumpkin snickerdoodle muffin. Om nom! Get the recipe here.

5. Pumpkin Bread

An old classic. You can’t go wrong with a nice loaf of pumpkin bread this time of year. Get the recipe here.

Charlotte is currently a sophomore at Boston University studying Political Science and History, but hopes to one day rule the world. In her free time she enjoys eating food with melted cheese, going antiquing, and serenading her dog with Usher’s greatest hits.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.