The 5 Best Reactions to Tayshia as the New Bachelorette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

After an interesting twist of events, Clare fell in love with Dale at first sight. While The Bachelor franchise prides itself on being able to find love as quickly as possible, this was not as well received as people may think. For the first time ever, this season of The Bachelorette has two leads. Tayshia Adams is a fan favorite from Colton Underwood’s season, so here’s how Twitter is reacting to her after her first episode as the bachelorette. 

“You’re doing amazing, sweetie.”

Tayshia coming in was a big change of pace for this season of The Bachelorette. Clare leads with her heart and makes very quick decisions, whereas Tayshia is a little more relaxed and ready to see where this process takes her. Even though Tayshia and Clare both make for very entertaining television, I think Tayshia is just what everyone needs right now from the show.

Tayshia vs. Me

Let’s get the obvious out of the way: Tayshia is beautiful. Bachelor Nation is coming out in full force with the quality memes.

“That’s what heroes do.”

Tayshia is already doing the opposite of everything Clare was doing. She wants to keep as many of these guys around for as long as possible, which is going to be great for drama.

A Peaceful Transition of Power

Let’s be real, getting a new president and a new bachelorette all in one week has been the best thing to happen to our country in a very long time.

The Bachelorette We Know and Love

While Clare was very entertaining to watch for the first couple of episodes, it’s nice to be back to the normal, crazy process that we know and love. Just like how the guys are getting a fresh start with a new bachelorette, it feels like we are too.

It honestly feels like two seasons of The Bachelorette in one and I am so here for it.  Tayshia’s first episode has me incredibly excited for her journey and seems like a complete breath of fresh air for the franchise.

Now let’s see if this season really does shape up to be the most dramatic season yet.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Hello, I'm Maura! I'm a pre-med junior at Boston University who obsessively reads romance books and watches The Bachelor. Somehow, I turned my her campus articles into my own personal book blog, so I hope you enjoy the bookish content! Let's be friends on goodreads! https://www.goodreads.com/mauradelaney
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.