5 Best Juice Places To Sit and Sip This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With Spring FINALLY here, it is time again to venture out into our wonderful city and explore. If you are in search of a place to stop for a snack or during your day-venture you get a little parched, here are the top five places to find a vitamin packed creation. Juicing is the newest craze among the college student population and what better way to show your parents you are staying health conscious at school than by grabbing a beautifully colored and equally nutritious juice and snapping a picture?!  

1. Jugos

In the number 1 spot is the small, but very mighty juice bar located directly next to the Back Bay train station. This popular juice place not only has freshly made-in-store juices, acai bowls, and power packed smoothies but also has daily made bottled juices you can take to go, a super convenient to stock up for the week! Jugos also has a variety of food options that look just as healthy and delicious as they taste!  My favorite is the Pirlo, a juice made with spinach, cucumber, pineapple, strawberry, banana, NS orange juice. The flower shop next door makes for a picturesque spring day Instagram too!

Location: Back Bay, 145 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116

2. Cocobeet

Located right outside the main entrance to the Government Center T stop, Cocobeet is more than just another Boston juice bar. They offer a variety of grab-and-go pure health food. Their cold-pressed juice cleanses are a great way to detox your body and kickstart your way to good health. A friend’s fav juice is the Forbidden Juice made with grapefruit pineapple ginger lemon and cayenne!

Location: Financial District, 100 City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA 02108

3. PRESSED

PRESSED, born in Beacon Hill, was developed by people living in Boston for the people of Boston who lead busy lives, like us college students, who deserve to eat from a creative, healthy menu. The most unique aspect of the newest juice bar is their housemade ‘paletas’ or popsicles that blend unique flavors together like cardamom vanilla plum, avocado tangerine and raspberry hibiscus, all catering to every season’s best fruit all year long. My favorite so far is the superfood shake PURIFY which blends together blueberries, banana, green tea, kale, coconut, and chlorella for a powerful nutritious punch!

Location: Beacon Hill, 120 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114

4. Root 

Though their juices are a perk, at Root it is all about the food. Fresh, tasty, conscious, and feel-good food. Located right near our campus in Allston, Root not only has great on the go juices, but also is also notable for its awesome brunch. Because it’s so close to campus why not skip the dining hall scrambled eggs and try Root for your next Sunday morning. Here’s a tip: The best way to make your next brunch even better is to add one on their signature juice blends that are made to order.

Location: Allston, 487 Cambridge Street, Allston, Massachusetts 02134

5.  Squeeze Juice Bar

With three locations located near our campus, Squeeze Juice Bar is another juice place on a mission to create products that not only taste great but also make their customers feel great. They work hand in hand with nutritionists, trainers, mixologists and their customers’ opinion. With a variety of menu options it is hard to find a favorite, but if you are in the mood for a filling and delicious mid-day pick me up, the Avocado bowl is for you. It’s made with acai, avocado, lime, and honey and topped with granola, banana, hemp seed and avocado!

Location: (1) 225 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02116; (2) 131 Dartmouth Streeet, Boston, MA 02116; (3) 200 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

Samantha is a junior Broadcast Journalism major in the College of Communication at Boston University. She is the celebrity news anchor on Good Morning BU on BUTV 10. The campus Manager for University Tees and the current Vice President of Recruitment for sorority. She firmly believes that not all who wonder are lost, the ability of food to fuel the soul.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.