This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I’ll never walk out the door without some jewelry on, and over time, my corkboard has become filled with different pieces. Here are some of my favorite places to shop for both basic and more unique jewelry! 

1. Brandy Melville

Although not the best quality, Brandy Melville offers a wide selection of easy statement pieces to add to any outfit. The jewelry is both simple and eye-catching, and most pieces are under $10 — basically equivalent to not getting Starbucks for a day!

2. Vanessa Mooney

While definitely on the pricier side, Vanessa Mooney frequently has sales, and offers 15% off your first order if you sign up for emails! I originally came across the brand through YouTuber Emily Mariko, and have been a big fan of the earrings, especially because I only wear gold jewelry.

3. Etsy

By far one of my favorite places to shop for fun, random jewelry, I found these fish earrings after seeing them on Jameela Jamil at the Grammy’s. At under $10, they’re a steal and I’m always getting complimented on them, plus they’re perfect for any themed parties as well.

4. Madewell

Known for their everyday basics, Madewell offers something for everyone. Keep an eye out for sales and make sure to show a college ID for 15% off. While most of their jewelry is gold, they have some silver options as well.

Even though my wallet is hurting, I’m still always on the lookout for more jewelry brands!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Angelina is a sophomore at Boston University, majoring in Public Relations. Originally from the Bay Area, California, she is currently still adjusting to experiencing real seasons. Her hobbies include looking for cheap flights, listening to "Why'd You Push that Button," and going to Trader Joe's.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.