13 Times North West Was More Fashionable Than All of Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Kim Kardashian has long been known as the most fashionable Kardashian for her extravagant and exclusive style, but in 2013 a new fashion icon was born: North West. Take a look at some of Nori’s best looks.

1. Balmain Ballerina

North was definitely the envy of all the tots in her ballet class in this chic Balmain blazer.

2. Leopard Lovin’

3. Pastel Princess

Nori perfectly accessorized this dusty-pink look with a sweet lollipop.

4. A Is For Army Print

Clearly, the world is Nori’s catwalk.

5. Mini Yeezy

North looked like a spitting image of her music mogul father in this cool combo of leather, an oversized sweatshirt, and killer gold chain.

6. Rocker Chic

We love Nori’s space buns and cool leather ballerina look.

7. Pretty in Pink

North looked gorgeous in a jeweled collar necklace and feather pink coat.

8. Sass Queen

We’re not sure not sure what we love more, North’s all-white outfit or her “no photos please” sass.

9. Furry Fashionista

Once again, Ms. West proves she can rock an oversized fur coat better than even the most stylish models.

10. All Black Everything

We love Nori’s textured black cape and adorable kitten flats.

11. Givenchy Gorgeous

Baby West was a spitting image of her mom in this Givenchy dress that matched Kim’s.

12. Little Ye

Nori gave a shout out to her dad with this distressed Yeezus T and a leather skirt.

13. Matching Stripes

Nori and Kim both look amazing in their matching stripes. We also can’t help but envy Nori’s mini studded YSL bag. 

And there you have it. I’m sure there will be many more amazing looks from Nori in the future, so keep an eye out!

Savanna Tavakoli is a 21-year-old journalism student at Boston University. Savanna plans to use journalism as a platform for educating the public about everything from current political issues to which celebrities just tied the knot. Her interests include pop culture, female empowerment, advocating for gender and sexual equality, red lipstick, m&m cookies, and binge-watching Netflix in her free time.
Giana Grimaldi is the Integrated Marketing Director at Her Campus Media, overseeing client services and campaign execution for leading national brands across the company’s digital, experiential and community platforms. Prior to joining Her Campus Media, Giana assisted with the development and implementation of several PR campaigns in the energy, financial services and nonprofit sectors as an Account Coordinator on the Public Relations team at Rasky Partners. Giana attended Boston University, where she studied Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and was also a chapter president of Her Campus at BU. Giana loves all things music, social media, food, and reality TV. When she's not at work, you can find her at the gym, watching Netflix, making the perfect Spotify playlist, or spending hours scrolling through TikTok videos. Follow her on Instagram @_gianamaria.