11 Items To Get You Through a Stressful Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

We all know that life is hard – between a demanding class schedule, loads of extracurricular activities, and maybe even a part-time job, it’s often hard to feel like you’re keeping your head above water.  For those who are constantly on the go, the small components of a daily routine can make life just a little bit easier. Thanks to our sponsors, we’ve rounded up 11 amazing items that will help you tackle whatever hurdles are thrown your way – all while looking and feeling fabulous of course.

1. Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson and The Roommate Book by Becky Simpson

Adulthood comes with many challenges, and it is often comforting to receive guiding when all seems so bleak. These two books tackle important topics like relationships, body image, and the how to overcome the obstacles of having a roommate.  Both comical and extremely relatable reads, you’ll know you’re not alone in your struggle.  

2. Camelback Forge Divide Mug

This insulated travel mug from Camelback is great for storing your morning dose of tea or coffee, and it’s tightly locked drinking valve (that opens with the press of a button) ensures liquids won’t spill inside your bag. Because there is nothing more frustrating than a damp purse and wasted cup of caffeine.

3. The DivaCup

Be prepared for that time of month with this flexible and absorbent option. The menstruation cup provides up to 12 hours of leak-free protection all-day and overnight, so you won’t constantly be worrying about the effects of Mother Flow.

4. Flying colors apparel from Koozies

There’s nothing like a bright pop of color or fun pattern to lift your mood. Try any garment from Koozies for fun and flirty apparel that will exhibit your college spirit.

5. Freeman Face Masks

Detox and de-stress with any one of these four exfoliating masks. With natural ingredients like avocado, oatmeal, and cucumber, these products will leave your skin feeling fresh and looking luminous. Featured: Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar  4-in-1 Foaming Clay

6. Rimmel London’s Beauty Essentials

Looking for a beauty routine that will take you mere minutes to complete? Save time getting ready in the morning with Rimmel London’s beautiful collection of cosmetics for fast and flawless looks that will last throughout the day. Featured: 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick

7. I <3 Juicy Couture Fragrance Sample

No girl can do without a quintessential scent. Try this one from Juicy Couture that packs an addictive punch with beautiful notes of sparkling mandarin, jasmine and patchouli for long-lasting fragrance.

8. L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support

Work attire can be stodgy and uncomfortable, especially when your stockings are oh so tight and leave unsightly indentations in your skin. Alter this cycle with sheer pantyhose from L’eggs. Breathable and ultra-slimming, they’ll practically feel like a second a skin.

9. Maidenform Push Up Bras

Say hello to your most versatile and comfortable bra yet. Whether worn for a special night out or simply an extra boost of confidence to start your day, these push ups from Maidenform offer great support and sexy silhouettes. Featured: Love the Lift Push Up & In Satin Demi Bra OR Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up & In Lace Demi Bra.

10. MONISTAT Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream

For women, yeast infections are quite common but in fact very easy to treat. There’s no need to panic when you experience an unfamiliar itch down there; simple application of Monistat’s relief cream will instantly soothe irritated skin.

11. Wearsafe Adventure Box

Life can be unpredictable, and living in a busy city, you may encounter situations that could comprise your safety.  For late nights walking home from the library amidst finals week, Wearsafe tags will notify friends and family of your location with a simple click of a button. No matter the circumstance, your well-being should always be a number one priority.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.