10 Thoughts We All Have While Watching “The Bachelor”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

On Monday nights, women (and men) everywhere sit on their couches and watch as Ben Higgins, the star of the 20th season of The Bachelor, continues his epic quest to find a wife. Whether you love it or hate it, you can’t deny that you’ve had some of these thoughts while watching the show. 

1. Girl, don’t drink anymore wine. You’re drunk and you’re going to say something you’ll regret.

2. How did Olivia get a rose? HOW?

3. Oh Ben, so charismatic and perfect.

4. These beautiful locations are making me want to book a vacation.

5. Where do these women get all of these pretty dresses? There’s no way that they packed all of those with them.

6. Why doesn’t anyone ever eat anything when they go on dates or at the cocktail parties? The food looks good.

7. *GASP* She’s crying.

8. Ben, don’t kiss her. She’s crazy.

9. Thank you, Chris Harrison. We know it’s the final rose of the night.

10. I can’t wait until the next episode.

Five more days until we get to continue on Ben’s quest for love! Hopefully we will be saying “goodbye” to Olivia sooner than later!

Taleen is a freshman in the Boston University College of Communication, pursuing a degree in journalism. She aspires to write for magazines and newspapers about current events. When she isn’t blogging or studying, Taleen enjoys spending her time discovering new music, redecorating her dorm room, taking BuzzFeed quizzes, FaceTiming her cat and searching for the most delicious cup of coffee in Boston. You can follow her on Twitter @taleensim
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.