10 Of Kanye West’s Most Outrageous Tweets, Ranked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Kanye West: a renowned rapper, designer, narcissist, and user of Twitter. Lately, he’s been tweeting more than ever, speaking his mind with no reservations. Most of his tweets are saturated in self-obsession with the occasional effort of being motivational. Then there are some tweets that are so random no one knows how to interpret them. In short, here are 10 of Kanye’s most outrageous tweets. Enjoy!

10. How does Kanye expect us to know when he is back in New York? Will he really show up if we make the reservation? Who is this tweet aimed at?

9. Innovative. This truly may be the craziest idea of all!

8. Ah, there’s the egotistical Kanye we all know and (somewhat) love. Since when is there a throne of rap?

7. This was around the time that Kanye tweeted that he was millions of dollars in debt. One of his solutions was to ask Mark Zuckerberg for his help. Oddly enough, he used Twitter as the platform for his request rather than Facebook.

6. #ConfidenceGoals. That is all.

5. A random proclamation of his wealth. So unnecessary and Kanye-eqsue that it scored a spot near the top half of our rankings.

4. Unfortunately (for some), Kanye did not win “Album of the Year” at the Grammys. His confidence, however, is astounding. Already practicing a speech and threatening to not show up….very risqué.

3. He has officially termed his tweets as Kanye-isms and then compared them to the style of Mark Twain. Why Mark Twain, you ask? We have no idea. The point of the tweet is that no one can do Kanye like Kanye.

2. Kanye’s most direct proclamation that he is in love with himself, not that we already didn’t know that. At least he is being honest with his followers.

1. Potentially Kanye’s most notorious tweet of all time; it doesn’t make any sense at all but people just rolled with it, which is why it holds the title of “most outrageous tweet.” Will this make him smile? If it doesn’t make him smile, would that still count as making him smile?

So there you have it! Kanye West is guaranteed to tweet some more crazy things in the future but, for now, we hope you enjoyed these ones and have kept tabs on your favorites. 

Taleen is a freshman in the Boston University College of Communication, pursuing a degree in journalism. She aspires to write for magazines and newspapers about current events. When she isn’t blogging or studying, Taleen enjoys spending her time discovering new music, redecorating her dorm room, taking BuzzFeed quizzes, FaceTiming her cat and searching for the most delicious cup of coffee in Boston. You can follow her on Twitter @taleensim
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.