Style > Beauty

10 Items From LUSH to Treat Yourself to This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

By Audrey Duffy 

Going back to school can be a stressful time for all of us, so why not treat yourself to some self-care products that will help you feel clean, relaxed, and ready to conquer the semester?! The best part about shopping at LUSH is that you are supporting a cruelty-free company! Doing good for animals while doing good for yourself? Yes, please! Here are some of my favorite products from LUSH that are sure to help your skin survive the dry Autumn weather and give you a chance to relax!

1. Scrub Scrub Scrub       

Photo via lushusa.com

This is a brand new scrub that came out just last week! It has a subtle berry scent and charcoal to purify, exfoliate, and soften the skin. Exfoliating is the key to clean and soft skin during the cold seasons! ($17.95)

2. Sparkly Pumpkin Bath Bomb

Photo via Hannah @ talks.com 

Nothing quite says fall like a glittery gold pumpkin! This bath bomb is affordable, adorable, and seasonal, so get it while you can! ($6.95)

3. Cup O’Coffee Face Mask

Photo via lushusa.com 

We use coffee every morning to wake ourselves up, so why not use it to wake our skin up too?! This face mask is not only very moisturizing but will also draw impurities from your skin. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of coffee? ($11.95) 

4. Dream Cream

Photo via lushusa.com

If there’s one product that’s sure to save your skin from the dry, cold Autumn, it’s Dream Cream. This cream contains oat milk, lavender, chamomile, olive oil, and cocoa butter, all of which soothe and hydrate the skin! This is a personal favorite for me because it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and the moisture lasts all day! ($29.95)

5. Ultrabland Facial Cleanser

Photo via stylecaster.com

Due to its waxy consistency, I have found that this unique cleanser works best for dry skin. Its main ingredients are essential oils, honey, beeswax, and rosewater. This is the perfect lazy girl skincare hack because it gently removes makeup and cleanse the skin at the same time.  ($29.95)

6. Oaty Creamy Dreamy

Photo via lushusa.com

This is another product that is perfect for us lazy girls. Oaty Creamy Dreamy doubles as a cleanser and in-shower moisturizer. Active ingredients such as oat milk, rose, lavender, and chamomile attribute to its calming scent. ($12.95)

7. Salted Coconut Hand Scrub

Photo via lushusa.com

Okay, so I know this says it’s meant for your hands, but last time I was at LUSH, an employee recommended this to me as an all-over exfoliator and I can confirm that this was the best advice ever. This is by far my favorite scent in the store, and the fine granules aren’t too coarse on the skin. The lime and sea salt brighten the skin while the argan oil provides long-lasting moisture. ($16.95)

8. Just to Clarify Jelly Face Mask

Photo via thelittleblogofbeauty.com 

Unlike many of LUSH’s fresh face masks, this jelly face mask is easy to use and does not need to be refrigerated. Just pinch off a small amount of the product and rub it between both hands to watch it transform into a paste. Just to Clarify will brighten the skin using its papaya, grapefruit, and orange essences. ($13.95) 

9. R&B Hair Moisturizer

Photo via Makeupally.com 

While I usually wouldn’t justify spending so much money on a hair product from LUSH,  I must say that once you try it you will fall in love. The main ingredients in this heavenly leave-in treatment are cupuacu butter, avocado butter, Jasmine, and orange flower. The scent is subtle, but the effects are definitely not! ($29.95)

10. Charity Pot 

Photo via beautyheaven.com

Not only is this shea butter cream extremely softening, but 100% of the price is donated to an organization that supports LUSH’s mission of preserving the environment and protecting the animals that live within it. How could you resist? ($7.95)

LUSH is a great place to shop for your fall must-haves this October! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.