10 Fashion Bloggers You Should Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’re in need of some style inspiration, a fashion-filled Instagram feed is the perfect fix. Here are 10 fashion bloggers that you should follow on Instagram:  

1. Negin Mirsalehi

This Dutch blogger is not only mastering the style game, but she is always traveling for fashion. She posts pictures from some of the most amazing cities like Amsterdam, Milan, and Paris. Negin also has her own line of honey infused hair oil, which explains why her long locks are always on point.

2. Sona Gasparian

This LA based Armenian blogger always has amazing outfit ideas. Sona is also always sporting the trendiest accessories, showing you how to spice up a simple outfit. Not only does she post about fashion, but is also constantly posting her makeup looks and giving her followers beauty advice.

3. Julia Engel  

This San Francisco based blogger has the most beautiful Instagram feed and is known for her love of wearing flirty dresses. Julia’s style and feed is vintage and colorful, showing you how to mix trends from the past with the current trend.  

4. Alexandrea Garza  

This Nashville blogger started on YouTube as a makeup guru and now has a blog with weekly outfit posts, beauty advice, and more. Alex’s style is simple but chic—she focuses on staple fashion pieces that are on trend and worth the money. Her makeup and hair tutorials are worth the watch too! 

5. Julie Sarinana  

This Cali blogger is known for her unique and trendy style. Julie is always sporting pieces that put an edgy twist on a classic look. She also started up her own clothing line—which she styles in her blog—making her a fashonista to look up to.  

6. Cara Van Brocklin

This Utah based mom of two has a blog where she shares her work out routines, how to style the perfect gym outfit, and more. Cara stands out for her casual, sporty style that always looks comfortable. Her blog is great if you’re in the mood for some fitness inspiration.

7. Amber Fillerup 

This NYC blogger will give you serious hair envy. Amber is a braid-loving blogger that gives great advice on hair, lifestyle, and fashion. Her style is classy with pops of color.   

8. Aimee Song  

This Korean-American blogger focuses on her boho chic style and her passion for interior design. Aimee is featured in Forbes Magazine’s 2016 30 Under 30 “Art & Style” list.  

9. Megan Runion 

This South Carolina based blogger shows off her pretty and feminine style. Megan’s Instagram teaches you how to sport bright colors all year round while keeping your style simple and cute.  

10. Kat Tanita

This blogger has a timeless taste that will inspire you no matter what your personal style. Kat’s blog includes travel advice and pictures of her outfits sported all over New York City. 

That’s 10 for 10! Want to see more from the bloggers? Click each photo for a direct link!

My name is Anna. I'm a journalism student at Boston University and a lover of all things beauty, fashion, and travel.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.